Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Creator Day

As a follower of Jesus I need to take care of the earth. God commands us as humans to take care of the earth as caretakers of His creation. Today is earth day. I will not celebrate earth day. I chose to celebrate Creator Day.

I don't want ot be guilty of as Paul says in Romans 1:25 exchanged the truth of God for a lie and worshiping and serving created things rather than the Creator.

I will worship today not the earth but the Maker of Heaven and Earth - JESUS!

I will as a follower of Jesus take care of His creation. I will begin by taking care of the most important part of creation - People. I will also take care of the rest of creation because it glories the Creator.

I wish you a Happy Creator Day.

Raising the Roof and Removing the Walls
                           Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment